The Career Path
There are multiple career opportunities available for the Technical Writers. After becoming a Certified Technical Writer, one can move into the domain of project management. With a successful completion of Technical Writer Training, the writer may advance to a senior technical writer position; handling complex projects or a small team of writers and editors.
In large groups, the Documentation Manager can be responsible for handling multiple projects and teams. One can become a Technical Writer and gain expertise in a particular technical domain or branch into related form;such as software quality analysis or business analysis. A technical writer who becomes a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in a field may transit from technical writing to work in that specific field.
What you will learn
We cover the following types of testing in our curriculum.
- Project environment
- Document template designing
- Documentation process
- Documentation tools
Technology nowadays is a part of any businesses enhancement. Technical communication with the changing time has become a defined role that needs to be performed by the people, who specialize in it; thus, increasing the need for specialists in technical writing. The Technical Writer Education has provided a vast scope to the students for getting placed in renowned firms.Who should join :
• Any graduate or engineer
• Candidates with any IT Experience
• Medical transcriptionists
• Call center executives
• Software engineers
• Technical writers for updating their technical skills
• Lecturers, teachers & professors
• Subject matter experts
• Preparing one for a career in the technical writing field.• Help sharpen and advance one's present workplace skills. • Beneficial for someone interested in starting a new consulting and technical writing business. • Hands on tools training. • Industry oriented curriculum.